Spaced repetition mode in demo version?

Spaced repetition mode in demo version?

Postby Gattamelata » Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:03 am

Sorry for a stupid question, but I honestly cannot find it. I want to try you repetition mode before buying the full version, but still cannot find it in the demo version. And I cannot swipe down the cards I created myself to mark my answer as wrong either. Is it a problem or other limitation of the demo I overlooked in its description? I'm using ios.
Gattamelata

Re: Spaced repetition mode in demo version?

Postby Ernie » Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:57 am

Hi. The demo version should work the same as the paid version.

From the study screen:
To turn on spaced repetition, tap gear icon at top-right go get to Deck Options, then tap "Card Order" (top). Select Spaced Repetition. In interested, there is a help button here with more info.

As not for not being able to swipe down, you might be in browse mode. If you see a "B" at bottom-left of study screen, you are NOT in browse mode. If you see a play button (triangle), you ARE in browse mode. To exit, tap bottom-center button, then Exit Browse Mode.

If the above doesn't help, return to main Decks screen, tap gear at top-left to go to Global Options, Control, then tap "Standard" at top, then "Yes" (to see if that helps). It should default to Standard when you start the app.
Ernie
Site Admin

Re: Spaced repetition mode in demo version?

Postby Gattamelata » Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:25 pm

Hello! thank you! My problem was this browser mode, it even shows a message that it is in browser mode for a second.
Gattamelata

Return to Comments, Questions and Feedback