Make All cards in a deck due in the morning

Make All cards in a deck due in the morning

Postby LukHa » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:29 am

Hi Ernie!

Did you make progress on the feature that allows all cards that are due on a day to be due in the morning or to "make them due at the click of a button". You mentioned this feature in a post in 2013 but I couldn't find it in the app.

Also, is it possible to customize the "next review" buttons? E. g. next review in 50 days instead the predefined 2 weeks, 1 month etc.

Thanks and regards

Lukas
LukHa

Re: Make All cards in a deck due in the morning

Postby Ernie » Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:25 am

Hi Lukas,

I don't have this feature yet.

In spaced repetition settings, there is a setting near the bottom called "Postpone Due Until". It's similar to what you are asking about, but it postpones due cards until a certain time, instead of bring the day's due cards forward to a certain time. Maybe it will work OK for you.

For a long time now I've been want to re-write this feature to be a "bring forward" due cards, but it still hasn't yet made it to the top of my to-do list.

There is a way to make a card "due now", but only for a single card at a time. Open card detail/edit screen, Statistics, Due Now,

I don't have a way to customize review periods. Sorry. I don't have any plans to add this, but I can see that I might eventually, after other higher priority items.
Ernie
Site Admin

Return to Comments, Questions and Feedback