Update - March 2011

Update - March 2011

Postby Ernie » Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:10 am

Development update:

Importing and exporting to Dropbox is basically done. You can also now export to text back Google Docs now. I need to see about downloading pictures/sounds from Google Docs next. As for exporting media to Google Docs, I may not be able to do this (sounds especially), but I'm still looking into it.

I've done some rework on the sound recording code. The most notable change is that you can now record directly from the study screen pretty easily. Finally now there is an easy way to add audio as you go through the flashcards.

I added a new fade transition for flashcard flips and slides.

The bulk of the work left to do before the next update is getting the importing and exporting as good as possible. I probably won't implement an iTunes transfer though, at least not now.
Ernie
Site Admin

Re: Update - March 2011

Postby Ernie » Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:08 am

Downloading media from Google docs is done. Yeah. I don't think using Google docs with media is very good, especially with a lot of files, but some people will find this useful. Uploading media back to Google docs is not going to happen, basically because Google doesn't allow it (text upload is fine, sound not possible through app).
Ernie
Site Admin

Return to Developer's Blog