Donating

Donating

Postby norbert » Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:27 pm

Hi Ernie,
I have long time ago purchased your program, but since you have added so many nice features and it is becoming more and more useful for me, I would like to donate you some money, like a second purchase or so. Is there a way to do that?

Thanks as usual

Norbert
norbert

Re: Donating

Postby Ernie » Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:44 pm

Hi Norbert. Ha, thanks. I might eventually put a donate button in the app, but not right now. (Too many other cool things to add.) No worries Norbert... I really appreciate the support though. I'll hit you up with proof-reading a German localized version one of these weeks.
Ernie
Site Admin

Postby jason_fc » Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:39 am

norbert wrote:Hi Ernie,
I have long time ago purchased your program, but since you have added so many nice features and it is becoming more and more useful for me, I would like to donate you some money, like a second purchase or so. Is there a way to do that?

Thanks as usual

Norbert

I'd second that. This app helped me tons with my study, and the continuous development can not be underestimated. To me the price of this app is undervalued.
jason_fc

Postby Ernie » Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:25 pm

Thanks Jason. Ha, some reviewers complain it's too expensive since everyone is used to $1 apps now. I'll see what I can do. :)
Ernie
Site Admin

Postby jason_fc » Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:10 am

Ernie wrote:Thanks Jason. Ha, some reviewers complain it's too expensive since everyone is used to $1 apps now. I'll see what I can do. :)

Definitely. Everything is based on the market, and competitors too. There are any types of ppl out there anyways. However, I would think it this way. I only used the app for less than 3 months. I've already gotten to learn TONS of vocabs. What books/tools I would buy to give me such efficiency, and value. The app costs only a fraction of a book..... I guess may be I'm too in love with the app so I am bias.

Thanks for the nice app! And I reposted a 5-star on app store as per request. Thanks,
jason_fc

Postby arthaey » Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:59 pm

I would also love to give you more money. Since that's not an option, ;) I am a Flashcards Deluxe evangelist whenever the subject of studying comes up around iOS-device-owning folks. :)
arthaey

Postby Ernie » Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:26 pm

Thanks Arthaey! I appreciate that. I love it when existing users recommend the app to others, so that's perfect.
Ernie
Site Admin

Postby Darlene » Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:05 pm

This is one of the best apps for language learning. I love it. I also would donate some extra dollars to you, as I use this program every single morning (studying french) and I would like to show you how very much I appreciate you developing this program.
Thank you so much, Darlene
Darlene

Postby Ernie » Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:12 pm

Hi Darlene. Thanks! Well, I don't have any way to accept donations and don't have any plans for this in the near term. Rating the app and recommending the app to others are great ways to help out. I suppose you can even gift up the app for a friend. Thanks for the kind thought, and I really do appreciate the support!

Ernie
Ernie
Site Admin

Return to Comments, Questions and Feedback