Sharing

Sharing

Postby tha » Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:26 pm

Love this app!

I have over 100 decks, most with multimedia. Is there any way to share them without individually uploading/downloading each deck? I want to share my decks with another 10-20 people who will all buy the app if there is an easy way for them to get my decks.
tha

Re: Sharing

Postby Ernie » Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:30 am

As of now, you basically need to upload/download one at a time.

You can download more than one deck at a time using Google Docs. For media, you'd need to specify a "media-dir" header in your text to point to something like dropbox for getting the media files.

The easiest way to share would be to upload to my server using a private deck code, and then having them enter each one, one at a time. I understand that sharing 100 decks is not convenient this way.

The next update will allow to you export all your decks at once, including media, to dropbox. You'll also be able to export to Google Docs, but no media export for GDocs. If you share dropbox's Flashcards Deluxe folder, then I assume everyone would be able to get everything easily. The next version probably won't be available for another few weeks though.
Ernie
Site Admin

Return to Comments, Questions and Feedback