Application crashes

Application crashes

Postby edwardsjethro » Tue Mar 12, 2024 1:09 am

When I open certain single decks and combo decks containing those single decks the app crashes instantly. Other combo decks containing those same single decks, which I created to gain access to those single decks, do not crash. Any suggestions? Using 4.42 on iOS 14.8.
edwardsjethro

Re: Application crashes

Postby Ernie » Wed Mar 13, 2024 9:36 am

You have a single deck that when you open, the app crashes.
Let's try exporting and reimporting back into the app to see if the reimported version works.
Export:
Swipe left on deck in main deck listing screen, tap Edit at button that appears at right. Export/Share...
Are you using any of the export options already? One easy option would be to export to "App Server". Make up a "deck code" that only you would guess. Export.
To add back, tap + (add deck), Private Deck, enter your Deck Code, download.
Open new deck.
If app crashes, where exactly in the process does it crash.

I'd like to get a copy of your deck or database so I can see on my end.
If the reimport crashes, If you can export by Email in Excel format and email to me, I can try.

You can export the entire database a couple ways. This would likely be the best way for me to see what's going on. If you use Dropbox or OneDrive, you can Export your database: Tap Edit at main Decks screen at top-right, Backup/Restore, Backup. Otherwise, on iOS you can use File Sharing after plugging phone into Mac, if you have a Mac. Maybe more options...
Ernie
Site Admin

Return to Comments, Questions and Feedback