Text is long and doesn't wrap

Text is long and doesn't wrap

Postby Becca » Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:45 pm

HI, I'm just wondering how to get my text to wrap. I'm doing it in Excel for Mac and have checked the "text wrap" button but when i download the text doesn't wrap but just cuts off after one line. Is there any way to fix this?

Thanks!
Becca
Becca

Re: Text is long and doesn't wrap

Postby Ernie » Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:15 pm

Hi Becca,

I'm not sure what you are saying. First, the Excel setting does not affect my app at all. Are you copy-pasting your text into my website upload page using a deck code, then adding a new private deck within the app? Is it when you view the a flashcard in the app in the study screen that it's not wrapping? Text should always wrap at spaces in the app. If you have a very long word with no spaces, it's possible that this single word will go off the end of the screen, but I'm guessing that is not what your are talking about. I need a little more specific information.

Ernie
Ernie
Site Admin

Re: Text is long and doesn't wrap

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:06 pm

Sorry about that! You're right, it was one long word that went off the page because i was running a test and had just typed a bunch of random letters. I put in some real text and it works perfectly. Thanks, it's a really neat app!

Return to Comments, Questions and Feedback