DUBLICATE LAYOUTs * COPY FROM LO * OR Transfer LAYOUT

DUBLICATE LAYOUTs * COPY FROM LO * OR Transfer LAYOUT

Postby turgutbekil » Tue Dec 27, 2022 2:42 am

Hi Ernine ;

Layouts are very helpfull in advance settings. I have alot of decks but usually I am using same settings for LAYOUTs but they (their settings like letter type, colour etc many
things) can not be transferrable from deck to deck. Or even you need a new layout for example in same deck all things are same with other existing layouts in same deckt exept you just want to change the "cards to study" so that you use layout like a subdeck ready to be studied but you can not dublike current layouts or copy preferences for any existing layouts.

Would you add such a feature ? Becasuse creating a new layout is really time consuming if you have many preferences (That you are comfy and accustomed).

Thank you !
turgut
Attachments
WhatsApp Image 2022-12-27 at 12.37.35.jpeg
layouts
WhatsApp Image 2022-12-27 at 12.37.35.jpeg (231.95 KiB) Viewed 2797 times
turgutbekil

Re: DUBLICATE LAYOUTs * COPY FROM LO * OR Transfer LAYOUT

Postby Ernie » Thu Dec 29, 2022 7:22 am

Hi turgut,

One thing that might help you:
Export one of your decks with all your layout settings. You'll see these settings at the top of your text/Excel file.
When adding a new deck, assuming you are creating from text or Excel, include these same settings at the top, and they will be there in your new deck.

I will add this to my todo. I agree it should be a feature in the app, but not sure when I might get to it. Thanks for the feedback.
Ernie
Site Admin

Re: DUBLICATE LAYOUTs * COPY FROM LO * OR Transfer LAYOUT

Postby turgutbekil » Thu Dec 29, 2022 8:17 am

Hi Ernie ;

Good idea did it. Even my pattern doesnt change I will use 4 layotus in each dech (with statistics from 1-> 4) Now I have a template deck with 1 card in it in google drive. Whenever I want I download change deck name/code and move cards from current decks to it.

turgut

thank y!
Attachments
2022-12-29_18-11-15.png
2022-12-29_18-11-15.png (38.77 KiB) Viewed 2782 times
turgutbekil

Return to Comments, Questions and Feedback