Landscape images got smaller on iOS (15.5?)

Landscape images got smaller on iOS (15.5?)

Postby Tim C. » Tue Jun 07, 2022 5:19 pm

I have a deck that uses images as Side 1. The images are scaled to fit my iOS phone in landscape orientation more or less exactly, and they have done so up until very recently. Then just a few days ago, the view changed and images are much smaller, using maybe 75% of the available space. I *think* the only thing that changed in between was an update to iOS 15.5 (from 15.4.1). Has anyone else seen this? Is there anything to be done about it?

— Tim
Tim C.

Re: Landscape images got smaller on iOS (15.5?)

Postby Ernie » Wed Jun 08, 2022 9:37 am

Hi Tim,

I did make some layout changes. The picture no longer goes to the very top and bottom of the screen, in order that it doesn't interfere with top and bottom buttons. I believe this is what you are seeing.

I think what I need to do is that for landscape, where vertical space is limited, I need to extend picture to very top and bottom of the screen, like it was before.
I will plan to do this for next update (excluding in quick serous bug fix release I might make)

Thanks for the feedback. Sorry for the trouble.
Ernie
Ernie
Site Admin

Postby Tim C. » Wed Jun 08, 2022 7:04 pm

Thank would be nice, thank you, Ernie. Or at least, make it an option? For me, though, I worked hard to find good images and I like having them fill the screen.
Tim C.

Postby Tim C. » Wed Oct 12, 2022 8:21 am

I see that the most recent update to FCD (~ 11 Oct 2022) included this change. Thank you!!

— Tim Cartwright
Tim C.

Return to Comments, Questions and Feedback