Space Repetition

Space Repetition

Postby flea2010 » Fri Mar 06, 2020 6:28 am

Hi,

I use the app in german so I might not use the correct terms.

How can I set the intervall time for a "new" card when I said 'richt' but not "sehr sicher", hence when it's correct but not goes "active" immediately. I dont' want to see the same card directly in the next round but maybe on the next day.

Thanks
F*
flea2010

Re: Space Repetition

Postby Ernie » Sun Mar 08, 2020 5:24 am

Hi,

First, if you haven't already seen this, you might want to read more about my spaced repetition here (in German):
https://orangeorapple.com/Flashcards/de/AboutSR.aspx

Also check out the settings/options at Optionen (Stapel) > Lernmodus > gestaff. Wiederholungen - Einstellungen

To quickly answer your question, you can't.

My app has a "new card" mode that allows you to go through new cards quickly/repeatedly. One option would be to increase the # of new cards from 10 to say 30. This will cause cards to be repeated less often.

Another option... if want cards to be repeated after a timed interval, that's what happens after a card becomes active. In the "gestaff. Wiederholungen - Einstellungen" section, you can change "Neue Karten werden "aktiv" nach" from 3 to 1. So when you answer correct, you'll see it again in about one day (default setting). If you want to see it again next round, swipe down. This is how I like to do it.
Ernie
Site Admin

Return to Comments, Questions and Feedback