Save drawings on images

Save drawings on images

Postby DeluxeUser » Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:58 am

Hi Ernie,

Flashcards Deluxe is definitely the best flashcard app out there! Thanks for all of your hard work.

Just one request. Could you please make it possible to draw on images and save the drawing. I don`t care about the color I just want to be able to draw a line and save it so it is permanently on the image. (see examples attached)
Attachments
imageB.jpg
Marked
imageB.jpg (96.62 KiB) Viewed 4751 times
imageA.jpg
unmarked
imageA.jpg (55.3 KiB) Viewed 4751 times
DeluxeUser

Re: Save drawings on images

Postby Ernie » Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:08 am

Thanks. This is a feature I'd like to add, but it's probably at least 6 months away. Some people just want to draw cards in the app. Right now, you need to use another app to draw, save it to library, then import to this app. As far as updating an imported picture, like you are showing, I'm not sure what kind of complications might arise due to picture formats, but I'll keep idea in mind and try to get it done eventually.
Ernie
Site Admin

Postby DeluxeUser » Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:28 pm

No problem.

Seriously though, I can`t believe I didn`t get your app sooner (I`ve bought just about every other srs app), it really is awesome! So many little things like having the different card styles, or as you mentioned having the ability to practice writing with the temp drawing transparency is very cool as well as having the different srs options just makes all the difference.

Thanks again Ernie for making such a world class flashcard app.
DeluxeUser

Postby Ernie » Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:54 pm

Thank you! I'm glad you like it.
Ernie
Site Admin

Return to Comments, Questions and Feedback