Unification speech output

Unification speech output

Postby Bassmanstef » Sun Dec 02, 2018 3:36 am

Hello,

I am using flashcards Deluxe primary to listen to Cards. But the Output speech changes beetween Siri Anna and Helena. How is it possible to set the speech Output fix zu Siri Helena ?

Thanks a lot for your help

Bassmanstef
Bassmanstef

Re: Unification speech output

Postby Ernie » Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:05 am

Hi Bassmanstef,

I don't think I can help with this. I've never of heard of this before. Your voice selection should be used for all text spoken. I assume if you change to Martin, you'll hear a male voice. If the the voice changes between Anna and Helena, I think it must be something iOS is doing, out of my control. My coding will request to iOS that it use your selected voice for all text spoken.

Ernie
Ernie
Site Admin

Postby Bassmanstef » Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:45 am

i found some things out. The Problem was that i have set in the first Cards TTS Ispeech Deutsch Siri Anna, than with the next cards I cahgngend to Siri Anna and then i changed with the next Cards to Siri Helena. It look like the app has a Problem to change the complete TTS speech. Is there a work around to do this ?
Bassmanstef

Postby Ernie » Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:50 am

Ah. You download iSpeech sounds as .mp3 files. These will override Siri sounds. I think you want to delete the iSpeech sounds. In the language selection screen, scroll to bottom and choose "Delete". Then return to prior screen and tap "Download Sound". This will delete .mp3 files. Then set Siri voice.
Ernie
Site Admin

Return to Comments, Questions and Feedback