Unable to read template workbook

Unable to read template workbook

Postby Guest Ernst » Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:02 am

Hi Ernie

Trying to export stacks to Dropbox (in Excel Format) I sometimes get the error message "Unable to read template workbook". It affects different stacks to different times.

Any tipps to prevent this?

Thanks, Ernst
Guest Ernst

Re: Unable to read template workbook

Postby Ernie » Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:29 am

Hi Ernst,

I've never heard of anyone having this error. This error happens when the iOS/Android can't read the file from the app's bundled data. The only thing I can think of is that the storage or file is somehow corrupted. If you are comfortable doing so, I'd backup all your data, delete the app, reinstall, and put back your data. Only do this if you are comfortable doing so, as I don't want you to lose your data! Otherwise, I really don't have an idea or solution. I don't think it has anything to do with a particular stack.
Ernie
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:20 pm

Yup. I get the same error in android. "unable to read template workbook"!! while trying to export to excel.

Postby Ernie » Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:03 am

Hi. If willing, maybe what you can do is download "Flashcards Deluxe Lite" (free version) and see if you have the same problem. If problem persists, let me know what device you have. If it works OK, you might consider backing up your data and reinstalling the app.
Ernie
Site Admin

Return to Comments, Questions and Feedback