Flagging Cards

Flagging Cards

Postby rpooria » Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:50 pm

Thank you so much for making this application! I would be FAILING some of my classes without this. Makes life so much easier! I have one question though. Is there a way we can flag questions from out laptop instead of flagging them only on the application itself (ipod/iphone/ipad)? If so, how? It would be helpful for some people becuase sometimes the exporting and re-dowloading gets confusing. Thank you for this application though!
If anyone else knows if this is, or is not possible. Please do respond!
rpooria

Re: Flagging Cards

Postby Ernie » Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:00 pm

Hi rpooria. Thanks for positive feedback.

As for the flag, you can, but it's not easy. Maybe I should think about making it easier. It's buried in the "statistics" string. If you export WITH STATISTICS, you'll see some strange text in column 6. Example:
2,0|6,5,7,9,240,5/1/10 11:00 AM

The first "2" is the status. The second number "0" is the flag. This is either 0 or 1. (1=flagged)
So if you wanted to set the flag, you'd need to update this, and import this back to the app.

My guess is that this is not something that many people will want to do, so you're probably stuck with updating it within the app. Sorry about that.

Ernie
Ernie
Site Admin

Re: Flagging Cards

Postby rpooria » Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:08 pm

That does help! I guess it could be easier, but at least I have some control over it. Thank you for the quick response! I am definately going to try that.
rpooria

Return to Comments, Questions and Feedback