Viewing side

Viewing side

Postby Chris » Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:14 am

Hi Ernie,

I have all my cards constructed so that the side I need to guess is the first side (the opposite of the default). Since the last update, I haven't been able to adjust it so that the second side displays first when I go to the next side no matter how I adjust it. Any suggestions on how to fix this issue? I clearly have "Side 2" as the side to show in the list, and it just doesn't do it. :/

Thanks,
Chris
Chris

Re: Viewing side

Postby Ernie » Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:07 am

Hi Chris,

This does sound odd.
1) In "Study Options" screen, go to Card Layout setting and make sure this is set to "Standard".
2) "Show Side First"... change to "Side 1" then go back to cards. What side is shown first?
3) Change Show Side First to "Side 2" then go back to cards. Are you saying the exact same side is being shown?

If so, try exporting your cards to my server and re-download and see if that changes anything. If still no, can you send me your deck code so I can try downloading myself to check it out? (Info on how to export and re-download is here: http://flashcardsdeluxe.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2#p18)

Ernie
Ernie
Site Admin

Re: Viewing side

Postby Chris » Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:14 am

Hi Ernie,

Of course I tried that ten times with no effect. And of course I just tried it again and it worked. (?!?) I don't know what I did differently this time but I'm glad it's working now!

Thanks,
Chris
Chris

Return to Comments, Questions and Feedback