tts not saved in layout?

tts not saved in layout?

Postby pkuehnemann » Thu Nov 17, 2022 1:47 pm

hi,
I made several decks for japanese vocabulary. I saved my layout for the first one and use it for all. However I need to choose tts japanese reading (twice for each deck as text at two positions should be read ). Is that so or I miss sth?
Best Regards
Peter
pkuehnemann

Re: tts not saved in layout?

Postby Ernie » Fri Nov 18, 2022 8:23 am

Hi Peter,
That sounds correct. You need to select your Japanese TTS settings for each deck individually. The app doesn't have a way to set TTS settings for several decks at once.

If all your decks have vocabulary and in same format, consider moving them all to one deck. You can use "Category 1" to filter when studying.
Ernie
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Sun Nov 20, 2022 12:30 am

Thank You Erni,
Yes, using Category will probably do it for me.
Best Regards!!
Peter

Postby felicitydavis1556 » Mon Nov 28, 2022 3:16 am

Troubleshooting: Shark apex uplight lift - away duoclean vacuum cleaner is not working

Shark apex uplight lift – away duoclean vacuum cleaner is a fantastic equipment that is extensively utilized. However, like other models, it might be damaged and have issues when utilized. One of these issues is that the machine does not function. You may conduct a simple self-inspection at home instead of paying significant sums of money to fix or replace. This can save you a large sum of money in the long run. Here are a few fundamental actions you may perform at home.

See Also:

Shark navigator lift-away vs. Shark apex upright vacuums similar design, but any difference

Shark APEX UpLight Corded Lift-Away Vacuum LZ601 Review

1. Power plug

The first thing you need to do when the machine suddenly stops working is to check the power plug. It may not work because of an electricity deficiency. Check the plug as well as the power in several following ways. First, make sure that the plug is attached to the charging socket, you should not leave a gap between the two. Thus, this both causes electricity to not pass through to the machine, and increases the risk of electric shock to other people or pets if handled carelessly. Next, try shaking the cord to see if it loosens and falls out. If this happens then your plug is not suitable for this outlet. From there, it may not be able to receive the energy that passes through. And finally, try to see if the power outlet has power by plugging in other devices. Many times, the power socket can be damaged from the inside without the user detecting it.

2. Power cord

After a period of use, the power cord also tends to be worn and damaged. Disconnect the power supply first to avoid unexpected electric shock. Then, remove all the wires and check for any broken or torn places. Some pets like cats and dogs or rodents like mice can bite the cord as we don’t pay attention. If you find the inner electrical core is sticking out, it is best to replace the wire. We recommend that you replace it directly at the company, do not arbitrarily change the power cord at home because each model will require a different power level. Changing the wrong one will also make the machine operate poorly and easily damage later.

3. Filtration system

The filtration system is where you need to check next. Shark apex uplight corded lift away duoclean vacuum cleaner has a filtration system including 2 pre – motor filters and 1 post – motor filter. Just one of these filters getting clogged will result in a decrease in suction power or stop the machine. At any time, you just need to remove them and rinse with warm water to remove the dirt. We recommend you to do this at least once a month for best results.

4. Motor

This is possibly the most complicated part. If you have checked all of the above and the machine still does not work, it is most likely caused by the motor of the machine. At this point, you can check if the machine is overheating by unplugging the power and letting the machine rest for at least 45 minutes before operating it again.

Final thoughts

Shark Apex uplight corded lift away duoclean vacuum cleaner is a good and very popular machine. However, there will be times when you have problems with the machine not working when operating. To reduce unnecessary maintenance costs, you can do a self-inspection at home using the methods above before taking it in for service.
felicitydavis1556

Return to Comments, Questions and Feedback